Monday, January 4, 2010

Made it through

As exhausted as I am right now its hard to believe I've made it through this past crazy holiday season. I'm so far behind on my blogging and I think to the near future and wonder when I will have time to sit down and really catch up. For now I'm going to make a list of the topics I have yet to blog about so that I can come back and catch up, even if it is little by little.


1. Thanksgiving
2. Fall Finals
3. Spending time in CA before Christmas
4. Christmas caroling
5. Visit to Mission Inn
6. Christmas at home in Enoch
7. Christmas in Riverside
8. Bailey's visit
9. My dad's birthday/clam chowder get-to-gether
10. New Year's Eve
11. New Year's Day - Disneyland
12. Spring semester
13. New Year's Goal
14. Transformation.com
15. Family updates (what are the kids up to?)
16. ...I'm sure there is tons more and will be more by the time I get to this number!

Stay tuned for my updates, I'll try to do one or two each day this week.

0 interesting comments: