Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Yes you read that right...Thanksgiving...its time to catch up on some of the events I've missed. Thanksgiving 2009 was a blast for me! I had everyone I love here, well everyone but Bailey, who was missed A LOT!!!! From the beginning my mom and stepdad Rocky were always planning on coming up, they usually do for Thanksgiving. Then when we found out my dad was going to be starting radiation treatments him and my stepmom Kimmie decided to make the trip up too, bringing with them my stepbrother Jon and his wonderful girlfriend Carolyn. Then my sister and brother-in-law Tate decided to come too, bringing of course, my beautiful niece Cailin. We had a house full but it was so awesome. Then the Friday after Thanksgiving we had all those plus all of James' kids (except Sabelle, who we also missed a ton!) and our good friends Tami and Andy and Mark and Patti over and we played bunco. It was a loud, rowdy good time. Here are some fun pictures from Thanksgiving day and Bunco night. I hope everyone plans on doing it again next year because that was just too much fun not to do again.

0 interesting comments: