Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year's Goals

Well I think its finally time to post those New Years Goals I've been putting off, after all I'm almost down to only 11 months until the next new year. Time flies doesn't it?


Here they are:

1. Save $50-75 each month for Christmas presents. I was going to attempt to buy one or two Christmas presents each month but I figured if I did that by Christmas time everyone would have what I already bought them so this works out much better.
2. Back in 2006/2007 James and I and some friends (Brian and Jessie) went on a cruise to Hawaii. I started a paper scrapbook (not digital) and haven't finished it yet...this year I will finish it, if I don't I'll soon forget everything we did and not remember what pictures go where.
3. I also started a scrapbook (paper) of Asher's first year (from pregnancy to first birthday). I've made it to the day he was born, time to get that one finished also.
4. Before Christmas Kimmie and I started a family calendar, I think I'd like to get that one all done for 2011 since it won't be done for 2010.
5. Make Asher a blanket. I've been wanting to do this for about 6 months now, I just need to do it!
6. Run a 5K in under 30 minutes. This is going to take some time, today I got on the treadmill and ran 2 miles in 30 minutes...yikes I have to run an extra mile in there somewhere!
7. Cook/prepare all the recipes in the Biggest Loser cookbook. There are 125 recipes in all and I'm going to try all of them, even the ones that don't sound good at all!
8. Pass all my classes with Bs or better! This could be difficult if my classes get any harder! But I passed Discrete Math with a B- so if I can get a B in that class I can in any class!
9. Keep up with this blog. I'm going to make sure I do a post at least once a week, even if its just to say we are all still here just extremely busy!
10. Be grateful for everyday I am here on this earth happy, healthy and with a roof over my head!

Please note that there is no weight loss goal. Some of my goals will help me with this but its not a goal, I just want to be healthy and happy and right now I am, even if my jeans are a little tight or if I don't look terrific in a bathing suit!

So here's to a great 2010!!!! I can finally start my year now that I have my goals out there in blogland! :)

0 interesting comments: