Sunday, January 31, 2010

Asher's Favorite Thing

A while ago, James downloaded a kids app to his iPhone and it had a few really cute short little cartons that played. One of them Asher feel in love with. He would walk up to me or James and say "Quack, Quack?" which we both understood meant he wanted to watch this one video. I don't know if anyone else has seen it but it's called The Duck Song and here is the link. Well, after watching this video a few hundred times a day I decided to start searching youtube for some other short videos he would like. The big thing for him is that they sing, he LOVES music, so I did a search for Sesame Street, knowing they like to sing on that show. Now I've created a monster! An Elmo-loving-monster. He loves Elmo, as soon as he wakes up in the morning he says "elmo?" The other day I bought him a video from Walmart, The Best of Elmo. It has about 6 or 7 songs on it and he watches it every hour! And its a 30 minute video!!!!! I don't know if this obsession will continue until his second birthday, but if it does everyone can buy him anything Elmo related and he will be thrilled! Its so cute (except around 5pm when I've watched that video about 30 times!!!)

0 interesting comments: