Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teeth

I forgot to mention in my post about our trip to San Francisco that Asher now has 7 teeth! He has 4 on top and 3 on the bottom. I noticed he had a new one on top the day before we left for San Francisco and then the day we got there I noticed that his third bottom one must've come in before the top one because it is really showing. I can't believe that, at 8 months old, he has 7 teeth already! Goodness he'll be losing them when he is a year at this rate! Here is a cute picture of him trying to show off his teeth, you can't really tell that he has a third one down there but I promise it is there.

1 interesting comments:

Nani said...

Asher is such a sweetie! Beware, he can really mean it when he bites now! :D

I tagged you on my blog - it's a fun game!