Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It should be Monday...

I guess since Monday was actually a holiday today is officially the first day of the week so it should be no surprise that today is acting like a Monday. First Bailey was a bear to get out of bed this morning. The extra long weekend made him forget his bed time! Then I had Bailey go start the Jeep so it would be warm before taking him to school (this is normal for us), but today Bailey must've accidentally hit the lock button because when we went to get into the Jeep to get him to school all the doors were locked. After trying unsuccessfully for 30 minutes to get into the Jeep I finally gave up and called the local police department. One of the good things about living in a small town like Enoch is that the police will come break into your car for you if you are silly enough to lock your keys in your car. I think it took the police officer all of 3 minutes to open the door. It was really nice of them to come help me considering it would've cost me close to $75 to have a locksmith come out and do it. So thank you Officer Browning! And now I'm wishing I had taken a picture for my picture of the day! Dang it!

0 interesting comments: