Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Wooohooo it's Friday!!! I'm so excited that my hubby is coming home today. I know he isn't too excited about the drive but I know he is excited to see his family. Monday is his birthday so we will be having a little family gathering on Saturday to celebrate.
Well Asher is sick again. He has another cold. It must be from going from the cold weather in Utah to the nice warm sunny weather in California and then back again. Poor little guy, I swear he is always sick. He still hasn't started crawling yet but he is so close. I wonder if I'm ready for him to be crawling....probably not.
So here are a few more layouts I've done recently but haven't gotten around to posting because life has been so hectic.



















































Here are the links to the kits and layouts I used if you want to check them out:
4Wheelin:
Kit: My Guy by Stacey Towers (its free!)
Layout: by ChrissyW at Elementalscraps

3 Years Old
Kit: Sk8 or Die also by Stacey Towers (also free!)
Layout: also by ChrissyW at Elementalscraps

Week 3
Kit: Pyra Hi by JayaPrem's Hangout (one of my CT gigs!)
Layout: by me!

0 interesting comments: