Friday, February 20, 2009

San Francisco here I come!

I am really excited to be going to San Francisco this weekend. It will be nice for James and I to get away for a few days and take a little vacation. I fly out of Vegas tomorrow at 9:25am which means I have to leave my house here in Enoch, UT at about 5:30am! YIKES that's very early for me and for Asher. James is flying out of Ontario, CA about two hours before I leave Vegas, but he doesn't have to drive 3 hours to get to his airport so he won't have to get up quit as early as I will.

Today I've been trying to get things all ready to go, doing laundry, cleaning the house (my in-laws are staying here, don't want them staying in a messy house) and of course packing. 5:30 is really early in the morning and I don't want to forget something so I'm hoping to have it all loaded in the Jeep before I go to sleep tonight.

We are having terrific weather here today. Its beautiful outside, probably close to 50 degrees, sun is bright and shiny. And as I look on my iphone to see what the weather will be in San Fran this weekend I find that, of course, it will be cloudy and rainy! Wonderful! I'm leaving good weather for the rain! I hope that doesn't hamper any fun we might have while we are in San Fran.

Well here a few more scrapbook pages I have done this week. I was up in my craft room earlier today and was looking at my paper scrapbook pages and realized how much I miss doing it on paper. Doing them digitally is a lot easier, but not nearly as much fun or as fun to look at as the paper pages. I might have to go back to doing them on paper! Well anyway, everyone have a great weekend! I'll be back Tuesday to fill everyone in on our trip :)



























































All of these layouts were done for some kind of challenge at www.elementalscraps.com

The first layout (doesn't have a title) is the second page to a previous layout I have done. You can find the first page here.
Kit: Midnight Blue by Sweet Blossom Designs

Big Brother was done for a scraplift challenge, basically you find a layout someone else did and then make your own using some of the same concepts they used.
Kit: Favorite Place by ChrissyW

Cutest Face was done for a speed scrap. That one was a lot of fun and the layout turned out a lot better then I expected it to.
Kit: Kit No 5 by Theres K

Cheese was created from a template challenge. The template was by ChrissyW
Kit: Slowpoke by Bella Gypsy

0 interesting comments: