Saturday, February 28, 2009

Project 365 - I'm a little behind

I just realized that I haven't been posting my Project 365 layouts. Not that I have a lot of them done or anything, but I have had 3 layouts done for some time now that I haven't posted here on my blog. I'm really enjoying this project. Some days I almost forget to take a picture and end up taking a pretty silly one late at night (like this Wednesday I almost forgot so I took a picture of the TV with my favorite TV show on). For anyone who isn't doing this project I recommend it, even if you don't do scrapbooking layouts with them. It's just fun to see what you were doing 8 weeks ago in pictures. Plus its a great, fun way to get that journaling done. Anyway, here they are...



















































And here are the credits...

Week 6
Kit: Some random kit by Carrie Stephens I got for free and I don't have any clue what the name of it is or where I actually downloaded it from.
Layout: all my own!

Week 5
Kit: Touch of Winter by Nikki Scott at elementalscraps.com
Layout: ChrissyW at elementalscraps.com

Week 4
Kit: The Dream by Chris Wasielewski at elementalscraps.com
Layout: ChrissyW at elementalscraps.com

1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Okay I so want to start a project 365. Maybe I can start tomorrow and have it be project 365 minus 2 months! Super cute!