Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Stuff

Hello everyone out there in blog land that reads my blog (all 3 of you! HA!)

Well yesterday was James' 41st birthday and I don't think he had a very good day. First off he had to get up at 3am to drive back to CA so he could be at work on time. He hit all kinds of crazy weather on his drive there. Then work has been so crazy for him, he is trying to play catch up and they just keep dumping stuff on his desk that is "URGENT", well it doesn't work well when everything is urgent! And after all of that he went back to my dad's house where he is staying and was all alone. My dad and family are up in Tahoe for the week so he played on his computer and little bit then went to bed early. Not being with your family every night just sucks!

We got more snow last night and this morning but it appears to be melting already, which makes me very happy! Asher is feeling better. He still has a runny nose but the cough seems to be going away, which also makes me happy.

Here are a few more scrapbook layouts I've done in the past couple of days, as promised, one for my Uncle Ron who just recently passed away. Enjoy!



































Layout Credit:
Gone But Never Forgotten
Kit: Touch of Winter by Nikki Scott at Elemental Scraps
Layout: BY ME!

Brothers
Kit: Plum Pudding by Stacey Towers (its a freebie)
Layout: ChrissyW at Elemental Scraps (its a freebie too for now)

0 interesting comments: