Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Asher's sleepy potty time

On Saturday (the 7th) James and I went to the movies.  James' parents came up to watch the boys for us.  The movie was a little longer than I had expected and when we got home both boys were fast asleep.  Apparently Connor had been asleep for 2 of the 3 hours we were gone and Asher had just fallen asleep about 15 minutes before we got home.  He had climbed up onto grandpa's lap and went to sleep.  I, of course, had to get a picture.

Isn't that the sweetest thing?  So we were all sitting in the living room talking, Asher still curled up on grandpa's lap asleep.  Now, Asher isn't 100% potty trained.  He still needs a pull-up when he sleeps and usually he doesn't take a nap so I was worried that he might wet his pants on grandpa.  I guess I didn't need to worry too much.  After being home about 30 minutes Asher started to move and wake up.  He climbed down off of grandpa's lap and walked into the kitchen.  He was still really sleepy so I wasn't really sure what he was doing.  He started messing around with the trash can and I asked James to check on him.  LOL! He was standing at the trash can, had his pants pulled down and was peeing! I guess he thought it was the toilet.  So funny!  After he was done he climbed up on my lap and went right back to sleep.  All of us just couldn't help but laugh.

I'm sure one day he will be really upset with me for posting this on our blog.  But it's actually what made me start blogging again.  I don't keep a journal, this blog is as close as it gets.  And I realized that so much is happening in our lives with the boys that we will want to share with them when they are older.  How will I remember it all if I don't write it down somewhere?  This blog is going to be it!  Sorry Asher...but I do love you! :)

1 interesting comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Asher and yes I’m mad. I’m 14 now so it’s been awhile but I’m mad lol