Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on New Years Goals

Ok, so back in January I posted about my New Year's goals (not resolutions). Here is an update on how I'm doing so far.

Family Goals:
1. Only move once! HA! if you know us you'll know that's a tough goal for us! Well we've moved once already, now let's see if you we can stay here the rest of the year!!
2. Family dinners every Sunday, I like this goal, it keeps our family together and helps us to stay in touch with what is happening with all our kids. This one is harder to keep now that we are in CA and the rest of the family is in UT or IN. James and I do eat together every Sunday though (and we bring Asher along with us)
3. Save $$! YEAH RIGHT!!! ( I have no comment for this one right now!)

Creative Goals:
1. 200 Digital Scrapbook pages by Dec 31! I think I have 9 done already...woohoo I'm doing awesome on this goal! So far I've created 70 layouts, and it's only April
2. Project 365. Take a picture a day for 2009, I started a little late so I'm actually doing Project 360 hehe. Still going strong here also!

Personal Goals:
1. Lose the baby weight, get to 145 lbs before our Family Vacation (I think we are shooting for May) Not sure if we are doing the family vacation, but I still have about 7 more pounds left to lose
2. Read 10 books this year...almost a book a month, that shouldn't be to hard for me. Ok so I didn't think this one would be hard to accomplish but I haven't picked up a book yet...yikes! I better get on that.

I have a new goal to add here under personal goals
3. Run a 5k at the end of the summer. I started my training yesterday!

0 interesting comments: