Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just trying to catch up.

Well life has been crazy lately. As you can see from the post before this one, Asher is now officially walking all over the place. He hasn't master the step yet, but I'm sure it won't be long! CRAZY! He just barely turned 10 months old!

We are headed back to Cedar City this weekend for Jade's blessing. It's going to be a very short trip because James has a new job and we can't leave until Friday night and we have to be back early Sunday night so he can get up at 4:30am to get to work Monday morning. But he has a job!!! WoooHoo!

The weather has been so crazy here lately. It was over a 100 last week (Monday) and by the weekend it wasn't even making it to 70. This week has been kinda normal, staying right around 72 or so each day. But I hear we are suppose to get warmer weather this weekend and then rain...go figure!

James, me, Kimmie and Sara are doing well with our 5K training. We have gone 4 nights in the last week and plan to step it up to our "Walk 5 minutes, Run 2 minutes" routine tonight. I'm excited for this, I am ready to get into shape! My friend Tami is also training, but she is up in northern Utah so doesn't train with us. I tried to talk Bailey into running it with us but he informed me that he is skinny enough and doesn't need to run!

I've also been working on some more scrapbook layouts (of course!) Here are a few I've done lately.

































Link
































Here are the credits in case you want to go pick up any one of these fabulous kits!!!

Zoo Much Fun
Kit: Circle of Life (only $1) by Stacey's Scraps

Put a Little Spring into Your Step
Kit: Showers in Spring is a great FREEBIE collab kit by Stacey, Mel and Vicki.

Scrapbooker in Training
Kit: Soft Whispers in the Garden by Scrappin Daisies over at browniescraps.com ( I LOVE THIS KIT!!!!)

Beach Boy
Kit: To The Beach by Stacey's Scraps (another really fun and bright kit by this talented lady!)

1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

I love the new layouts! So cute! I need to start a Vegas chapter of 5k training. I have been slacking off so bad lately. But you guys are inspiring to get busy!