Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrap That Idea Coupon!!!


Ok everyone out there in blogland...I have a special coupon for you! 20% off!!! And with the economy the way it is now who doesn't want to save some money??? Go to Scrap That Idea and shop, shop, shop and then enter the code (STI-RHONDA-5602) on the coupon to save 20% off of at least $3! Now its only a one time use coupon so make sure you get everything you want! Oh and it expires the end of April. And just look at some of these kits you can get there, they have the cutest stuff!!! I've also added a layout I've done with each of the kits. Now there are a ton more than I am showing you so make sure you go browse and buy!

2 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Those layouts were awesome! Did you design them all? I really need to get into the online scrapbooking! 20% off will motivate me to take an hour a day to myself and do it!!! Brian can handle the kids an hour a day... right?

Stacey said...

Your coupon looks great!!! love it! and of course your LO's are all fantabulous!!!!