Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Collab Kit at Scrapthatidea.com

Hey everyone, there is a great new collab kit over at scrapthatidea.com called Bollywood. Its got great color to it. Well here is a preview of it, tons of papers and elements and an alpha for only $4.00! Plus you'll find a 20% off coupon in the download to use for another purchase! What a deal!







And here is a layout I created with the kit. I sorta used a template from ChrissyW, but did some modifications of my own to it. But I got the main idea from one of her layouts.
The picture is of me, Bailey and Josten getting ready to set sail on our cruise to Mexico for Brannon and Tate's wedding celebration. What a fun little vacation that was. And I just love this picture of me and the boys. Doesn't it look like we are having fun...in the sun?? :) hehe

0 interesting comments: