Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good times with friends

Our good friends Brian and Jessie (and their girls) came to visit us for a day and a half. We wished we had better weather while they were here visiting but it was still good to have them here. The girls wanted to golf every minute that they could, but the paying customers didn't really like that idea so we only let them run around after the flags had been pulled. Friday night we put Asher to sleep, put a movie on for the girls and the adults played cards. Of course, we played Rummy, I think that's James' favorite game of all time. And according to James, I won, but I actually think he won, he had more points then me but I guess since I went out I got to 500 before him. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we were sad to see them go this morning. But they had to get home and get ready for the Easter Bunny to visit. I hope everyone has a great Easter holiday tomorrow. I will, of course, have pictures of Asher's first Easter up soon for all to see. Until then...have a great holiday!

0 interesting comments: