Monday, April 27, 2009

Quiet Weekend

Asher, James and I had a pretty quiet weekend. It was nice actually. Saturday we went to Lowes to return some garden stuff we ended up not using, and with the money we got back we grabbed lunch and headed to the park for Asher's first official trip. He loved the swings, was a little unsure of the slide and loved driving mom around in the play jeep. The weather was great, it was just warm enough to be out in a t-shirt and jeans. Saturday evening we met my step-mom Kimmie at the high school track for another day of training for our 5K. After that James, Asher and I headed home for some pasta and a movie. We finally watched "Yes, Man". I really liked it. It was wonderful to see a good comedy after a stressful week. Sunday morning we went to church, I really love our ward here. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Sunday evening we went to my dad's house for dinner...yummy tri-tip (my dad is an expert BBQ'er). After we played Hearts. It was a great time. Here are some pictures from the park

0 interesting comments: