Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some new stuff from Stacey...

Gosh I am so behind. I have been working with tons of great new kits from Stacey over at Scrap That Idea. Some are freebies off her blog and some are new kits in her store.

Today she has a new kit called Serenity in her store, you can pick it up for only $3. (and if you use my coupon, you'll get 20% off!!)
Here is a layout I created using Serenity

















Her new freebie for this week is called Circle of Life, its a great kit and you'll love it! But since it's not being released until tomorrow I better wait to post my layout for it. But you can get it off her blog here.

Last weeks freebie is called Comfort, I think if you hurry (before Circle of Life is posted) you can still get it for free, but if you miss it, you will be able to pick it up at her store for only $1!
Here are two layouts I created using her Comfort kit, I used it to scrap some Project 365 layouts.

































And finally here are two others that she has in her store now...the first is Ivy League and the second is Doodle Me This. Both really great kits.

0 interesting comments: