Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yeah me!

So I told everyone how I was competing for a chance to be on the creative team over at Brownie Scraps (that's still going, two more weeks). But yesterday one of my layouts was chosen for layout of the day!!! Its very exciting for me! Here is the layout that was chosen. Its pretty cute. I did it for one of the challenges at that same site. They give out a mini kit and you have to use ever element and paper from the kit to make one layout. It's called "Priceless"

Up, Up and Away I did also for a challenge. Challenges are great for me, they give me direction and great ideas I probably wouldn't have had on my own. The kit I used for this layout was In Perfect Harmony by Tracie Stroud who use to be at Elemental Scraps but has since moved shop.

0 interesting comments: