Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some more layouts

While I was in California I did manage to get a few layouts done. I thought I'd post those and the ones I have done this week for you all to see. Enjoy!



































































And here are the credit....

Special:
Kit- Fly Boy by Stacey's Scraps. This kit is really cute, you can't tell by the layout I did with it, but it has an army/military theme to it. A really great kit!

Splish Splash was done for my 3rd week in the CT Competition over at Brownie Scraps.
Kit- Splish Splash is a collab kit, you get it for free the month of March if you spend $10 in their store!

Slumber is one of the layouts I did for the 2nd week of CT Competition at Brownie Scraps.
Kit- Moma's Little Monster by Dragonfly Designs. Very cute for little boys!

Sisters is the 2nd of the two layouts for week 2 in the competition (wow, lots of 2's in that sentence!)
Kit- Delaney's Garden by Scrappin Daises

2 interesting comments:

Stacey said...

gorgeous LO's girl!!!!!! Hey you need to change my blinkie! lol I don't sell at eidou anymore! You can get my new one on my blog if ya want!! ;)

Aileen Bluhm said...

I'm so glad you'll be in my parents ward! Now I can see you when we come to visit! I'm still planning to e-mail you so I can hear your conversion story. I'm still in shock to find out that you joined the church--I think that's awesome! Talk to you later!