Friday, March 27, 2009

Stacey's Scraps Kits



Here are some layouts I have done recently that I haven't posted yet. The first one is of my niece Cailin. The kit is Rock Star by Stacey's Scraps. Its a freebie that you can get on her blog. The second layout I did for a speed scrap a few days ago. The picture was taken a long time ago. The kit is Plum Pudding by Stacey's Scraps. It use to be a freebie but now you can find her previous free kits at her new store, Scrap That Idea for only $1.


















This layout was made with another kit by Stacey's Scraps called My Pet Monster (girl version). She also has a boy version that I need to make a layout for. But I loved the girl version for kisses from grandma.

Well I'm off to make some more layouts now that my computer is up and running and I have all the kits downloaded. Now if I could just get Asher to take a nap I could really concentrate.

0 interesting comments: