Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm on a roll now...

I can't believe how many layouts I have gotten done this week. And believe it or not I've had two sick kids to add to my usual week. Bailey woke up at 1am Tuesday morning throwing up all over his bedroom floor (that was fun to clean...NOT). So needless to say he stayed home from school and just as he was starting to feel better Asher started throwing up. So much for my theory that Bailey ate something bad. Must've been some kind of 24 hour stomach virus because they are both fine now. I've done several loads of laundry to wash things that little boys threw up on but I think we are out of the woods now. Thanks goodness because I don't do well with throw up! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get it next.

So here are the layouts I've done this week that I haven't already posted.
How'd I Get So Lucky?
Kit: Lucky Me by Ramona at Brownie Scraps
This is my second layout for the chance to be a CT at Brownie Scraps. I am loving how fun it is to compete for this position. There are 19 of us trying for it and everyone is really talented. Should be interesting!


Love
Kit: Bohemia by Sweet Blossom Designs. Her and a few other girls have actually opened up a new store. You can get all their great kits here.


Me and My Boys
Kit: Simply Grateful by Ramona at Brownie Scraps
Layout: Template by LeenieLou at Brownie Scraps.
This layout was done for a template challenge.

0 interesting comments: