Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!


Well we made it back to Utah safe and sound yesterday. Poor Asher was not feeling well most of the time we were in California. The night before we left he woke up with the worst cough ever. I had planned on taking him to the doctor's office tomorrow to find out what was going on with him but this morning at 5:00 he woke up worse then ever, he could hardly breathe, so I woke up James and we took him to the hospital. Come to find out the poor little guy has Croup and Bronchitis. He has been sleeping most of the day. I hope he starts to feel better soon. He has been sick ever since we moved up here in October.

James started his new job on Friday. He thinks it is going to be a great job and really hopes that it will be something long term for him. Since we are trying to stay in Cedar until Bailey finishes this school year out James will have to drive to CA for the week and then home on the weekends, neither of us are looking forward to that. Its going to be a long 5 months until the end of May.

So for the new year I decided to start digital scrapbooking. A friend of mine does it and I have been looking at her work and it looks fun. So below is my first attempt at it...I think its pretty good for the first time!

0 interesting comments: