Tuesday, December 30, 2008

California

Greetings from Southern California! (Sunny, warmer than Cedar City, Southern California!) Here we (James, my dad and me) sitting on the back porch of my dad's house chatting about life and the economy. We drove down here yesterday after picking up Bailey at the Vegas airport.


James had a job interview this morning and turns out they loved him and now he has a job! Not sure if we are happy about this or not. It's great that he has a job but its back here in Southern California so not sure if we will eventually be moving back or not. James is going to stay down here and work for a few month to make sure he enjoys the job before the family packs up and moves AGAIN!!!

I always miss living in Southern California when I came down to visit this time of year. Southern California is so beautiful right now. The mountains are green from the recent rain, the weather is perfect (65-75), and the smog is hardly noticeable. Plus In-N-Out is right around the corner, of course its always around the corner no matter what time of year we are here visiting. Then because I miss it I always tell James, "sure we can move down there" but then I hate it when the summer hits and its 110 degrees, its smogy and the mountains are ugly brown...and that's when I miss living in Cedar City. I need to have two houses, one in Cedar City for the summer and one in Southern California for the winter! If only....right?
When I get back to Cedar I'll fill everyone in on our Christmas and post some pictures from Christmas and New Years here in California! Everyone have a wonderful end to 2008 and beginning of 2009!

1 interesting comments:

ChrissyW said...

hey there! thanks for stopping by my blog! A 'CT' is a group of girls that use my products and make layouts for me to use for advertising etc. :) Happy scrappin! Chrissy