Saturday, December 13, 2008

All kinds of rolling

Asher and I are sitting here watching the huge snow clouds rolling in on Enoch from all sides. It looks like we are in for a week worth of snow storms, one right after another. Should be interesting to see how much snow we have by Friday. I guess we'll be having a white Christmas this year :)


And another type of rolling. Asher is finally rolling over from his tummy to his back. I was so happy to see him do it the other night. James saw him do it the Saturday after Thanksgiving but I wasn't watching and missed it. Now I've seen him do it a few times :) YEAH!!!

I've also been rolling out cookie dough and making Christmas cookies. I just can't make them fast enough for Bailey to eat them. Crazy kid.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...if you don't hear from us in a few days come dig us out of all the snow we are supposed to get..hehe!!!

1 interesting comments:

Aileen Bluhm said...

Hi Rhonda! It's good to hear from you! You look so happy! Do you live in Cedar City? Did you know that we live in St. George? We moved here two years ago. We should get together! Well, take care and keep in touch!