Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Ramblings....

So, James and I had to make a quick trip into Vegas yesterday, we got fuel for $1.47 a gallon!!! That was actually here in Cedar City though, not in Vegas, I noticed in Vegas it was still up around $1.89 a gallon. The bad part is that today its up to $1.51 already. I hope it isn't going to climb as quickly as it went down.


I'm re-reading the Twilight series of books again. After seeing the movie I wanted to see what parts they had left out so I read the first book again. And once I read the first one I had to keep going. I'm on the third one already. James wants to read them now too, after seeing the movie. He started the first one right after I finished it, but he can't sit for a long time just reading so it may take him a little longer to finish it than it did me. And can I just say, the movies are NEVER as good as the books...Da Vinci Code, Where the Heart Is, The Green Mile, and now Twilight, all of these movies were disappointments because I read the books first! Just goes to show, my imagination is way better than anything Hollywood can come up with!

James has two recruiters working on finding him a job right now. I hope one of them comes through soon. They have a few things in the works, only one problem with all of them...they aren't here in Cedar City which means we will probably be moving...AGAIN! UGH!!!!!!! I have no idea where we will end up, but I pray that where ever it is, its a place we will be staying for an extended period of time...which for us is about 2 years! LOL!!!

Asher had to get shots on Monday...poor little man. He did not feel well all day after that. And this morning he woke up not feeling well again, I think it was something we ate because James and Bailey also had stomach aches. Asher is getting so big though, of course he started out big so its no surprise that he is continuing with that streak. He weighed 19 pounds 6 ounces on Monday and was 27" long. He is the cutest little boy though. He has found his tongue and has it constantly sticking out. He also does the sweetest thing with his hand, he scratches at different objects with the tips of his fingers, I think he is feeling all the different fabrics and materials of his surroundings. He does it to his hair when I am feeding him, he kinda looks like a little monkey. He hasn't rolled over yet, well James said he rolled over on Sunday but I didn't see it and he hasn't done it again since. He still only has two teeth (HA! ONLY!!!) a 5 month old with two teeth that he has actually had for 2 months!

Josten moved out of our house and into a townhome with some buddies of his. I think he is really enjoying it. He comes over every night to work out and lift weights (and steal some food) so we still see him very often. In fact we probably see him more now then when he actually lived with us!

Well, that's the latest update with the Sherratts and the Amo. Our life is so crazy and there are so many of us that I'm sure I'll have a whole new bunch of stuff to report in a few days. But until then...we love you all and hope that this last month of 2008 finds you happy and healthy!

0 interesting comments: