Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its way too early!

So Asher has this new schedule...and it involves waking up at 6 am with so much energy there is no hope for him falling back asleep. This is the 4th day in a row he has gotten up this early. He was sleeping until 8 am before this and I had no idea how wonderful I had it until now!


Well its Christmas Eve. I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. Its been year of such highs and lows that I can't decide if I'm sad to see it come to an end or happy. Asher is such a blessing to our family (even when he wakes up at 6 am). He is like the glue that holds us all together, I'm not really sure why we waited so long to have him. I am sad that we won't be in California this Christmas Eve to have our Riley Christmas with my dad and Kimmie. We will miss everyone there, but we are looking forward to Dad and Kimmie's visit the day after Christmas. I miss Bailey tons this year. I think its because he has been talking about moving to his dad's the end of this school and I am just beginning to realize how much I will miss him when he does move there. I know that he is having a great time there though and that makes me happy.

We are going to our friends the Weller's house tonight to have a family candlelight dinner. I am really looking forward to that. We really enjoying spending time with them. Patti is due any day now with her little boy and I can't wait to meet him. I'm just happy that someone else is having a little boy so I can give away all of the clothes Asher never fit into. All of my other friends and family that are pregnant are having little girls.

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures from Christmases past so everyone can see just how much our kids have grown since James and I got married.


























































0 interesting comments: