Friday, January 9, 2009

What's going on today...

It's Friday! YAH!!! James has been with his new job a whole week now and still is happy with it. He really thinks it will turn into something he will love and that will be exciting for him. He is doing government work, mostly on Military bases. He has three projects going right now that he is project managing, in Barstow, San Diego and Los Angeles.

Asher is feeling tons better. Just like his cute little self again. I'm very thankful about that. He isn't crawling yet but he can cruise around the whole house in his walker. I think he'll be walking before he crawls! He loves being in his little walker, here are some pictures I just took to prove it!
Isn't he just the cutest little boy? He has the best personality. Even when he was really sick he was still smiling and happy.

I've also been working on more of my digital scrapbook pages. I just love the digital part of it. So much easier then the paper version. Here are the others that I have done in the past few days. The layout titled "Playtime" I did for a template challenge on a scrapbook forum I came across when searching for digital scrapbook stuff, the website is www.elementalscraps.com. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by.




0 interesting comments: