Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years GOALS...not resolutions!

Ok so now that we are well into the first month of the year I thought I'd come up with some GOALS for this year. I hate resolutions so I am doing goals.

Family Goals:
1. Only move once! HA! if you know us you'll know that's a tough goal for us!
2. Family dinners every Sunday, I like this goal, it keeps our family together and helps us to stay in touch with what is happening with all our kids.
3. Save $$$!

Creative Goals:
1. 200 Digital Scrapbook pages by Dec 31! I think I have 9 done already...woohoo
2. Project 365. Take a picture a day for 2009, I started a little late so I'm actually doing Project 360 hehe.

Personal Goals:
1. Lose the baby weight, get to 145 lbs before our Family Vacation (I think we are shooting for May)
2. Read 10 books this year...almost a book a month, that shouldn't be to hard for me.

So these are my goals so far, I might add more as the year goes on. I think I am forgetting one already that I was thinking about last night, I knew I should've written them down! Anyway, here are a couple more layouts I have completed.

1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

That was a good idea to post your new goals on your blog. I should do that too! It would give me ALOT more motivation to keep them if I announce to everyone what I am working on! Very cute ideas - I really like the project 365! I might steal that idea!

Also - Your digital scrapbook pages are sooo cute. James told me about them, and so I checked out a site and made a few, but yours are much cuter. What site do you use? I think I would like it better than the one I am now using!