Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whew!

Asher is finally starting to feel better! After going to the doctors yesterday and finding out that he also has a sinus infection and getting yet ANOTHER medication to give him he woke up this morning looking and sounding more like his happy little self. I am so relieved that he is improving, I was a little worried there for a moment.

While Asher was taking a nap yesterday I was able to get another scrapbook page done. Here it is...


















I'm on a roll now!

We got a dusting of snow yesterday, I hear we might get a little today too but when I look out the window it looks clear. And that's about it that is going on in our lives this week so far. James is down in Barstow, CA working, probably coming back home tonight :) yeah! Bailey starts his basketball games this Saturday, that should be exciting. And he also has the Pine Wood Derby coming up at the end of this month in scouts. I can't wait to see that. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

Until next time...everyone have a safe and wonderful day!

0 interesting comments: