Thursday, January 22, 2009

CT Calls

So I'm very new to the digital scrapbooking world but this week I was lucky enough to get two CT Calls. For those of you who don't know what that is, its being part of the creative team for a designer who designs the scrapbooking kits that others use to create scrapbook pages. I'm very excited about this. What I'll be doing is receiving the kits before they are published for sale and then I will create a layout or two using that kit so that the designer can use the layout as examples of how her work can be used. Tuesday I was called to be on the CT for Digitalegacies Designs by Nani, you can find her work at Scrapbird.com. I was feeling very lucky and honored for that call and then on Thursday I received another for JayaPrem's Hangout, you can find her work at Scrappinoutloud.com. I am very happy to be on a team with both of these women and I'm excited to show you all what great work they do. Keep checking back for my layouts using their kits.

0 interesting comments: