Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some great new kits by Stacey's Scraps!

Hey everyone...here are some great new kits by Stacey's Scraps over at www.scrapthatidea.com.




This kit, For Mason, is for a very special cause. All the proceeds for the sales of this kit will go to "Autism Speaks" in the name of Mason, a son of one of Stacey's good friends so please go buy it!!!








Here is a layout I did with the kit "For Mason"









This fun kit, A is for Autumn, is the first in a series Stacey is doing. She plans on doing a kit for every letter of the alphabet so stay tuned...I've seen all the way to D so far and they are great!!!!








Here is the layout I created with A is for Autumn. And in case you couldn't tell, right now my blog was created with this kit!!! I love it. Of course, fall is my favorite time of year, that could be way I love it so much.

0 interesting comments: