Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Days go by...

Hey, isn't that part of a country song? Days go by, I can feel them flying like a hand out the window in the wind as cars go by...Keith Urban! What a great song! That is not what this post is about however. I have such a hard time with titles, maybe I'll start making every title to a post from a song. Stay tuned, see how many I can come up with.

So, the this last weekend flew by. We decided to head up to Utah County to visit Jadeth, Whitnee, Jade, Jared and Tami. We got up there around 8pm Friday night and met Tami and Andy for dinner at a little Thai place by her house. It was yummy! Saturday James woke up and went over to the yard where Jadeth and Jared work. For most of the day they worked on shutters for our house. They are so awesome looking. Here are some pictures.











































If anyone wants some made for their house go to www.davincidoors.net
Saturday night we went up Immigration Canyon to this great diner called Ruth's. The food was great and the music was awesome, but the best was the company. We had everyone hanging out with us, I loved it! Sunday morning we woke up and went over to Jadeth and Whitnee's to visit with them. Later that afternoon we ran to Target and then we went to Wingers for lunch. I love Winger's, their food is really yummy. After lunch we said goodbye to Jadeth, Whitnee and Jade and headed home. It was a great weekend. Here are some other cute pictures from the weekend.










This week is a rough one for me. I have two big tests, Discrete Math and Educational Psychology...can you say YIKES?!?!?? I did awesome on my Trig test last week so hopefully I will continue that trend this week. Well I'm off to watch my favorite show, Biggest Loser, and then it's off to study some more. Have a great week everyone.

0 interesting comments: