Saturday, May 30, 2009

More layouts...

I figured I'd post these separately. yes I am still doing Project365!! And yes, I am a little behind on my layouts, but I'm still taking the pictures. I've also decided to do two layouts that match, so when I print these and bind them in a book the opening pages match, that's why I am using the same kit twice :)










Week 14 & 15 I used a freebie kit from the contest over at DSA called So You Think You Can Design. I found these kits thanks to my friend Joanna. I'm so glad I read her blog! I love these kits!! This one is called P365 by Redju Designs. Here is the link to all the different kits.























Week 16 & 17 I used the April Collab Kit called New Beginnings that you could've gotten at Brownie Scraps if I had posted these back in April when the kit was available. But you can go over and get their June Collab kit called Happy Camper now if you want!!!
















Week 18, and soon week 19, is using another one of those free kits from the contest at DSA. Go check them out, they are wonderful if you do Project 365!!!

0 interesting comments: