Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick update

Its been a crazy week around here. I was able to finally buy Bailey's plane ticket to come visit us this summer. I am so happy! He flies into Vegas on the 19th, my mom is picking him up, along with my niece Cailin and the three of them will be here just in time for Asher's first birthday! So exciting!!!
I am starting a new program this week to help me be happier with who I am and how I look (notice I didn't say a new "diet" or "exercise" program.) Anyway, a friend of mine here in Enoch did it and she looks and feels amazing. But I don't want to say too much for fear I will jinx myself. Give me a few weeks and then I will post some results and information. But if you want to try it out for yourself you can go to transformation.com (you have to register by June 29 if you want to do it, and its free)
Asher is growing so fast. I can't believe in about two weeks he will be a year old! Gosh, time goes to quickly. He was so cute this morning. After my 1/2 hour of yoga I went in to shower, normally he will sit on the bathroom rug and play with some toys while I shower, but today he was really fussy. I opened the shower door to let him know I was there and that everything was ok. I guess he decided he wanted to shower too because he tried getting in, so I undressed him and brought him in the shower with me. He just snuggled up to me and let the warm water run over him. I guess he still isn't feeling 100% because that just isn't normal for my little monster that is constantly on the move. But it was so sweet. A memory that will last forever, that's for sure!
Jadeth and Whitnee are getting married next week. I am excited for them. Jadeth told us the other day that after the wedding they are going to be starting to attend church together. I think that's so awesome. It will help strengthen their little family and I'm so proud of both of them. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures of the wedding so friends and family can see :)
James is enjoying his new job, and although it's commission only I think he is going to be very successful at it.
Well, that's all for now. I've been having some computer issues lately (I think I have too much stuff saved on it, not enough hard drive space left!) so I need to get back to purging it!

1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

The shower with Asher is so cute. I remember taking baths with my girls when they were babies... I LOVED it! I'm so excited for Jadeth and Whitnee! I hope they are really happy together! And lastly, I don't know what you are talking about feeling comfortable with how you look... you look great! I wish I had looked that good a year after having Brylee (I can't believe Asher is almost a year... crazy!). Glad James is doing well with the job! We wish you guys the best!!!