Wednesday, June 17, 2009

STRESSED!!!!!

I think the title says it all...I am STRESSED OUT!!!! Life has not been easy lately and it seems to be getting more difficult. This week should be filled with joy for me, Asher turns 1, Bailey is coming to visit for 6 weeks, my mom will be here, my dad is nearby, but it just seems to be adding to the stress. James has a great job that he loves but its commission only and it will take time before they sign some new jobs. We would be fine except that the state of California has idiots working for them...and I think that should explain my stress right there!!! I am in need of a very big miracle or this weekend in going to be a disaster...(closing my eyes and shaking that image out of my mind).

Well anyway, even though life has been tough and stressed out I did manage to get a few scrapbook pages done and I wanted to post some pictures from Jadeth and Whitnee's wedding, which was the 12th of June. So enjoy :)



Having FUN with Grandma
Kit: Tweet Heart by Stacey's Scraps











Play Hard, Rest Easy
Kit: Sleep Tight by Stacey's Scraps









100% Loved
Kit: Owl Always Love You by Stacey's Scraps


















Bailey & Asher's Birth Stories
Kit: My Little One-Boy Version by Dreamer's Magic Design
She does have a girl version also

0 interesting comments: