Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

With all the craziness lately I have been slacking on posting my scrapbook pages. I have like a gazillion and a half to post (ok maybe not quite that many, but close!!!) So here goes....

Sleepin Under the Stars
Kit: Happy Camper, June Collab kit over at Brownie Scraps
Template by Dreamer's Magic Designs, to be release over at Brownie Scraps on June 11









Ride of their Life
Kit: Rip Zone by Stacey's Scraps, I'm a little early on this one, it will be in her store tomorrow!!!









Sunday Naps
Kit: Boys will be Boys by JayaPrem's Hangout
Template by ChrissyW over at Elemental Scraps









Posing
Kit: Little Back Pocket by Mandy Mystiques (she is actually no longer selling her kits...which is really sad because she had some really amazing kits!)









Hanging at our Pad
Kit: Ribbit by Stacey's Scraps
This is pretty funny considering we don't even live here anymore!








Apples of my Eye
Kit: Fruit Scraps by Scrappin Daises











Lazy Cat
Kit: Boys will be Boys by JayaPrems Hangout
Template by Dreamer's Magic Design, will be released on June 11.









Dance Revolution
Kit: Dancing Queen by Stacey's Scraps









I can't believe I haven't posted this layout yet, but according to my records (yes I have to keep some kind of record of what I have posted and where I've posted it to) I haven't yet posted it to my blog! Sad!
Enjoy Friends
Kit: April Collab Kit called New Beginnings, and you can't get it anymore because its now June!!! Sorry :(

0 interesting comments: