Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Round and Round we go

Well as promised I'm filling everyone in on what has been going on with us lately. Let's just get this out of the way first...yes we moved AGAIN! Back to Cedar City! I can't believe how sick I am of packing and unpacking. I'm so sick of it that I still have boxes sitting around and I just don't care about. Most of my clothes are still in the 5th Wheel and I have no desire to go get them out, even though I only have a few choice things to wear right now. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy to be back in MY house (not a rental) and back in Enoch where I love everyone here. But moving is a drag and I am sick of it. Literally! I now have a horrible sinus cold, just hit me Monday night. I'm sure its from the constant change in weather (it was 100 in Riverside and then cold and rainy here). I will miss walking out my back door onto the golf course but I did miss Utah.
James has a promising opportunity here in Cedar City. A friend of ours owns a business and wants to get going on some government contracts. Since James has experience in this sort of thing they have offered to bring him on to get the jobs. He is really excited about it. We also have some other ideas in the works with my dad, but those are top secret and I can't spill the beans just yet, don't want someone stealing our idea (well really my dads idea!).
I don't know if I told everyone, but my dad and stepmom own an RV Park in Panguitch, UT. My dad has been going back and forth about selling the place. But he also wants to get some things going in the town to bring in business (in case he keeps it!) He asked me to help him (and the City of Panguitch) put together an Off-Road Rally. Its going to be a lot of fun, if you have any kind of 4X4 vehicle make sure you sign up (when I get the website up and running) and attend it. I have a lot of great things planned for it, I am meeting with the city tomorrow to go over these things, which reminds me I should be working on that instead of updating my blog, hehe!
I'll be back to update some more.

3 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

geez! I'm getting whip lash watching you guys move back and forth! lol! It is nice to have your own home instead of a rental! I am glad that James has work, and that everything has worked out for you guys! Now, we will have to stop and see you guys when we go to Gunnison! And maybe we can steal my parents 4-wheelers and make it to panguitch this summer!

Jaya said...

OMG!! Rhonda, you are way too busy with your life!! and so many moves.. Glad everything is working for you!! Have funt!!

Aileen Bluhm said...

What the heck! You're back??? I'm glad things are working out but also sorry that you've had to move so much lately! Maybe now we can meet up with you guys for dinner or something! Welcome back!