Wednesday, August 1, 2012

McKennan Jared Sherratt


I must be the worst grandma in the world...perhaps its because I'm only 36 years old and I can't get my mind into "grandma" mode until at least 40! Anyway, I'm awful because here it is, August 1st and I haven't posted about our newest addition to the family, McKennan, who was born February 17, 2012.  McKennan is Jared & Kimmie's little boy and he is so darn adorable.  We don't get to see him much because we are living in Rock Springs, WY and he is in St George, UT.  He is growing so fast and he looks just like his daddy.  Here are some adorable pictures of him and his mommy and daddy.  Also, Jared and Kimmie were married January 20th.  It was a private ceremony and I think they are hoping to have a big reception some day soon so we can all be with them to celebrate the wonderful things this past year has brought to them.  We miss you guys!

0 interesting comments: