Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Connor...One Year Later

Yes, its August and Connor turned a year old in May.  Yes, I have neglected this blog for many months.  Yes, I'm going to try and keep it going and yes, I say that often and usually fail at it!  But as long as I keep trying I guess I'm not giving up!

Connor turned one year old on May 19th of 2012.  He is a little monster, and I say that in the lovingest (I guess that isn't a real word) of ways.  He is this spunky little boy who has the biggest of personalities.  He has been walking since April, right after we moved to Rock Springs, WY.  He goes up and down the stairs all by himself already.  He loves being outside more than inside.  And just like Asher, has turned into a complete daddy's boy since he stopped nursing!  What is up with that?  At a year old he had 7 teeth already and weighed close to 20 pounds (actually 19.8lbs).  His favorite toy?  Which ever toy his bigger brother has and won't share with him!  He loves strawberries and whatever drink his daddy is drinking at the time.  If he sees me with my iPhone he practically throws a fit until I give it to him.  I'm sure he'll know how to use that phone better than I do within the next few months.  He isn't fond of long drives, which doesn't work out very well for us since we live so far away from most of our family.  We love him and we are so grateful he is part of our crazy family.



   

0 interesting comments: