Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bailey's New Toy

Right after we moved up to Rock Springs James decided that it was time for Bailey to have a dirt bike.  I, of course, argued that he did NOT need one because as his mother I did NOT need the constant worry I would have to deal with if he had one.  But in the end I lost and now Bailey has a dirt bike.  I think at first he was a little scared to ride it, in fact he almost gave up, but once he got on it, got it started and took off there was no turning back.  He rides it almost daily now.  He just recently came home from spending a month and a half in Indiana with his dad and the first thing he wanted to do was ride his dirt bike when he got home!  For his 14th birthday we got him all the appropriate gear he needed for riding his bike.  He looks pretty cool out there riding his bike, and he is getting better at it every day!



0 interesting comments: