Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Little Splash of Color

I have always wanted a red kitchen and now I finally have it! Sunday and Monday night I tapped off all the cabinets and such and on Tuesday morning (11/10/09) I got up and started painting. It took me from 8am to 4:30 pm to get it all done, I had to do two coats, but it was so worth the time and effort. I love my new kitchen. Then the following weekend Jadeth and Whitnee stopped by for a quick visit and Whitnee said "Oh I love your new kitchen" and Jadeth said "me too, I like the new cabinets!" ROFL he is so funny. I guess the red made my cabinets look even better then they did before. And of course, here are some pictures of the kitchen and my little helper.


1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh! I LOVE the red!!! I can't believe how different it makes the whole kitchen look.