Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So far behind...scrapbooking!

Here are all the scrapbook pages I have done recently but have been too lazy to post to my blog! This is going to take FOREVER!!!!
















































Here are the credits, I don't think they are in order but just check the titles!

She is Such a Blessing
Kit: Summer Berries by Stacey's Scraps

You've Got Mail
Kit: Pickleberry Pie July Collab kit over at Brownie Scraps (you can't get it now...but you can get the August Collab kit here)

Mischief Finder
Kit: Summer Lovin by Stacey's Scraps

Buds Forever and Sleeping Beauty
Kit: Be Nice or Else by Scrappin Daisies

Life is as sweet as Ice Cream
Kit: Sherbet Fields by Stacey's Scraps

Lil Firecracker and 4th of July Parade
Kit: All American by Scrappin Daisies

Love Bug
Kit: Doodle Bug (a freebie kit) by Stacey's Scraps (you can get it on her blog)

One Nation
I did this layout for the 3rd Round of the Battle of the CTs competition over at DSA.
Kit: Some Gave All by Ramona the Pest Designs

2 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Those are all so cute! I really need to get off my butt and start doing some! In fact, now that I think about it... I am going to stop procrastinating and just do it as soon as school is back in session!!!

Stacey said...

Such gorgeous pages Rhonda!!!