Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So far behind...McGrath State Beach Trip

I hate when I neglect my blog, because then I have to spend hours trying to catch up with it. You'd think I'd learn, but I never do.

So Sunday evening we finally pulled into our driveway after a camp out at the beach in California. We had such a wonderful time. We left early Wednesday morning and drove to Riverside. We hung out at my dad's for the evening, had dinner with my cousins (I finally got to see Sadie, my cousin Jennifer's little girl). Thursday morning dad, me, James, Cailin, Bailey and Asher loaded up in the motorhome and headed to McGrath State Beach. We met Sabelle and her boyfriend Chad on the way and they followed us there. It was wonderful! The weather was cool (Im not sure it ever got hotter than 75 degrees there). Later that night Kimmie, my aunt Sandy and cousin Peggy showed up. Friday we hung out at the beach, had more people join our group and had some yummy chicken that my dad cooks up! Saturday we headed to the beach again but it was really overcast so we headed back to camp for naps. Later that night we had another wonderful dinner of steak, potatoes and veggies. Sunday we had to get up really early and head out because we had to have Bailey at the Vegas airport by 3pm. After finding out that his 5:05 flight was delayed 3 hours and begging the airline employees they finally got him on a flight that left right around his original time. I miss him tons already! Here are some fun pictures from our trip to the beach.

1 interesting comments:

The Roberts Family said...

That looks so fun!!! We are jealous!!!