Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lots of Scrapbooking!

Ok so I have been so behind on my CT duties lately. Last night I stayed up until 11:30 trying to catch up, I don't get anything done while Asher is awake so I only get nap time and once he goes to bed at night to get anything done. Problem is I have so much to do, including scrapbooking, that I start to fall behind, especially when Asher goes to sleep at 9 and I go to sleep at 10! Anyway, here are some great new kits to go check out!







Ouch and My Favorite Boys
Kit: Funky Town by Scrappin Daisies














Enjoying the View
Kit: Cherry Chocolate by Stacey's Scraps









Round and Round
Kit: Not Too Shabby by Stacey's Scraps. I also used a template for this page but right now I cant remember whose template it was and I'm not on my computer so I can't check! Sorry, I'll update this when I figure it out.



Lytle Creek
Kit: Tutti Frutti, a freebie on Stacey's blog right now, but hurry because after this week it will be at her store on sale!
And as a side note: I went on this field trip with Bailey's class when I was 8 months pregnant!!!






Now, my Project 365 layouts. I am REALLY behind on these layouts, I'm still taking the pictures though!





Week 19, I used a free kit I got from DigiscrapAddicts called 525600 minutes.





Week 20 & 21 I used another free kit that I got at DigiscrapAddicts called Everyday Delights. I also used a free template from my friend JoannaE that you can pick up at her blog.












0 interesting comments: