Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Woohoo...look at me, updating my blog and it hasn't even been a whole week since my last post! I'm very proud of myself!

I wanted to post some pictures from Halloween. Can I just say that I have some really adorable kids! Just look...

Don't you just love my scary witch looking thing I put on my porch right next to the front door? All the kids love it, well except the little kids that are start to cry when they come to the door. Anyway, trick or treating was fun. We (Bailey, Asher and I) met up with our friends the Free's and walked the neighborhood with them. They were really cute, the whole family was dressed up as the 1950s, there are 10 of them in the family and they looked great! Bailey got lots of candy and had fun all at the same time. He wouldn't wear the hat trick or treating, he said it looked goofy, in fact I could barely get him to wear it for the pictures. I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Keep checking back, I'll have more pictures and updates soon!

0 interesting comments: