Thursday, February 14, 2008

Life is Crazy!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Well let's see, where do I start. The 9th of February was James' birthday (his 40th!!). We had a quiet dinner at home with the kids, we have a party planned this weekend. It should be fun, lots of family coming up for it.

James also got himself a job in Southern California, so we are moving back! I told you life was crazy. It is a really wonderful opportunity and we just couldn't say no. We are a little worried about what to do with our house here in Cedar with the market the way it is, but we are hoping we will be able to at least rent it until we are able to sale it. I told work yesterday that we were leaving the end of February and they didn't seem that upset about losing me...oh well, I think they expected me to be leaving when the baby was born anyway so a few month earlier isn't that big of a deal.

So life isn't the only thing that is crazy around here...how about the weather?!?!?! Yesterday it was sunny, clear and warmer than normal, it was 54 degrees! I was loving it, hoping Spring was right around the corner. This morning we woke up to this! About 8" of new snow! Can you believe it? I think after this storm James is even more anxious to be out of cold Utah and back in sunny Southern California. I guess I don't blame him, of course I will miss the seasons we have here in Utah. My dad said that its been 80 degrees in Riverside, CA the last little while, not really the weather you expect for the middle of February! I know I will really miss Cedar City when its 110 degrees the middle of August is Southern California and only 85-90 in Cedar City! Good thing there are a lot of lakes close by and we have a boat! So its 10:05 am and right now I think James is at home getting all that snow off of our driveway and yes, that picture is taken from the END of our driveway, it is that LONG! Good thing he bought a snow blower a few storms ago, makes his life a little easier.

So in the coming weeks we will be packing up all of our stuff and making our way to Corona, CA. I will miss all of our friends and family here in Cedar City, Utah. I will miss the slow paced lifestyle that comes with living here, but I am so ready to have a MALL close by :) Well I'll keep everyone posted on our move. Thanks for stopping by :)

0 interesting comments: